GLOBAL WARMING

A Science Fiction BOOK

How we started….

In summer 2009, as part of a summer workshop, I began  making up my own stories and telling them to kids. During this time... a storyline sparked in my mind. I could clearly see the  bright beginning of a gripping science fiction when I started telling this story to kids. The idea grew stronger in my mind seeing enthusiastic response of Aaryam students …. I found it rather unusual and very imaginative. I decided to work on this idea but not alone…. I wanted to it to grow  with the involvement of Children.


Nirali Shah
(Director Of Aaryam Art Academy)

aaryamacademy@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed

Global Warming

Total Pageviews

About this blog

Few kids of Ahmedabad is Aware of Climate Change. They are writing a science fiction book based on GLOBAL WARMING.
here in this blog you will find their efforts and updates of the book. You will also find GLOBAL WARMING NEWS, And WHAT PEOPLE can do to control GLOBAL WARMING

Rights Reserved by
Nirali Shah
(Director Of Aaryam Art Academy)
aaryam06@yahoo.co.in

My Blog List

  • check the creative crafts prepared by Children of 1st and 2 nd grades of "UDGAM SCHOOL". as the cherish their play with colours and creativity in a worksho...
    11 years ago

NetworkedBlogs

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

Followers

FeedBurner FeedCount